With its grand size and glamorous accents, this transitional 3-light pendant offers a stunning display of fashion forward style with a neutral color palette ideal for nearly any room or setting. The 20 inch diameter gray fabric shade is perfectly suited for modern tables - enjoy your next cup of coffee or family conversation under the soft glow of this modern inspired pendant, offering just enough glam influence that you ll forgo paper plates for your next pre-work breakfast.
Height: 18.5 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 4.6 pounds
- Casual With Glam Accents: The Large 20 Inch Diameter Gray Fabric Drum Shade Offers A Comfortable Casual Feel To Any Living Space; Elegant Crackle Glass Ball Accents Add A Glamorous Touch
- Dimensions: 20 Inch Diameter Drum Shade, 19 Inch Height (Base Of Drum Shade To First Brushed Steel Chain Loop), 6 Feet Of Brushed Steel Chain For Adjustable Height Placement
- Dining Rooms To Entryways: Perfect For Installation Over Dining Room Tables And Breakfast Nooks, The Rounded Profile Would Complement A Modern Eat-In Kitchen Table; Ideal For Entryways, Bedrooms, Dining Rooms, Or A Fashion Inspired Home Office
- Style: Presenting A Great Balance Of Comfortable Style Along With Glamorous And Chic Influences, This 3 Light Pendant Would Amplify Casual Seating Or Dining Areas With A Tremendous Injection Of Glamour Without Overdoing It
- Lighting Profile: This Pendant Casts A Downward Directed Light While Filling Any Room With Soft Illumination; The Gray Fabric Shade Evenly Illuminates A Living Space; The Included Diffuse Allows For A Crisp Warm Glow Without Allow Harsh Light To Escape From The 3-Light Cluster
||Brushed Steel with Crackle Glass Ball
||20 in. x 20 in. x 19 in.
||20in Grey Fabric Shade
||25 in. - 80 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.