With this coastal pendant hanging in your entryway, you can welcome your guests to your seaside cottage with a warm cascade of light. The natural rope netting and amber glass shade draw you in with casual coastal style, making this the perfect inviting accent in your high-ceiling foyer. Vaulted and sloped ceiling compatible, hang this pendant wherever you need natural, nautical style - in your boho dining room, over your favorite reading chair or over a breakfast nook.
Height: 17 inches
•Width: 12 inches
•Length: 12 inches
•Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Genuine Rope Shade: Outer Shade Is Comprised Of Natural Rope For A Rustic Accent In Your Breakfast Nook. Natural Rope Cage Gives A Casual Coastal Feel For Your Home. Suitable In Bohemian, Eclectic, Casual, Nautical Or Rustic Homes.
- Dimensions: 17 Inch Height, 12 Inch Diameter, 6 Foot Chain, Requires 1-100-Watt Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Painted Amber Shade Diffuses Harsh Light And Bathes Your Dining Room Table In A Warm Cascade Of Light. Perfect For Those Looking For Focused Downlighting For A Hotel Bar, Dining Room Table Or Foyer.
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Includes 6 Feet Of Chain So You Can Suspend Your Pendant From The Perfect Height For Your Vaulted Ceilings. Install Over An Entryway Or Foyer To Welcome Your Guests With Coastal Charm.
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||12 in. x 12 in. x 17 in.
||Steel & Rope
||4.63in Painted Amber Blowing Glass Shade
||25 in. - 93 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.