Contrasting shapes and textures are expertly blended to create a harmonious 4 light pendant. Finished in a soft, warm gray and brushed steel, the gray textured fabric drum shade is held aloft by a bottom metal frame and brushed steel hardware. Perfect for use in a transitional dining room, this versatile design is perfect for contemporary entryways, vaulted rooms, sloped kitchen ceilings and more.
Height: 16 inches
•Width: 20.688 inches
•Length: 20.688 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Transitional Design: The Soft Gray Textured Drum Shade Contrasts With The Angular Clean Lines Of The Bottom Brushed Steel Frame. Endlessly Versatile, Install This Drum Pendant Over Your Glass Dining Room Table For A Clean, Urban Modern Look, Or Over Your Casual Mixed Material Living Room. The Warm Gray Fabric Helps Soften Minimalist And Contemporary Living Areas, Making This Pendant The Ultimate Transitional Accent.
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 21 Inch Diameter, Requires 4-40 Watt Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Drum Shade Creates A Downward Focused Light That'S Gently Diffused By The Soft Gray Fabric, Perfect For Illuminating Dining Rooms And Entryways
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||21 in. x 21 in. x 16 in.
||19in Gray Textured Fabric Shade
||24 in. - 94 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.