Not everyone can live in a New York penthouse suite, but you can bring all the luxury and modern stylings of one to your home with the Alessandra Collection. Featuring a dual shade construction across all members of this family, the blackened mesh inner shade invokes an edgy, urban feel while the transparent gold outer shade softens the look. This industrial loft styled pendant is expertly well-suited for high vaulted entryways, sloped ceilings or modern mixed material dining rooms.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 16 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 4.9 pounds
- Urban Loft Lighting: Sleek Contemporary Transparent Shade With An Industrial Chic Metal Mesh Frame Creates An Edgy, Loft-Inspired Look For Your Penthouse
- Transparent Pvc Outer Shade: Gold Transparent Outer Shade Adds A Hint Of Modern Style While Diffusing Harsh Light, Creating Dynamic Lighting For Your Mixed Material Dining Area.
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 16 Inch Diameter Pvc Outer Shade, 12.5 Inch Diameter Metal Mesh Shade, Requires 3-60 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Transparent Outer Shade Softens And Diffuses The Harsh Light For An Overall Bright Area-Filling Effect
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Electrical Wire And Instructions Are Included So You Can Quickly And Easily Install Your New Pendant
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||16 in. x 16 in. x 11 in.
||16in Terylene Clear Gold PVC Shade with Metal Frame Shade
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.