Equally at home in an urban industrial rooftop bar or in a vintage coastal sunroom, this outdoor wall lantern will bring plenty of classic style to your outdoor living room. Rich oil rubbed bronze powder-coated steel adds a luxurious look to the scrolled arm and metal cage details of the lantern, while a crystal clear ribbed glass shade provides a gentle, bright glow. Use this lantern as a wall sconce to illuminate pathways, porches, and doorways, or even use indoors in hallways and bathrooms to infuse even more vintage charm into your traditional spaces. For a more atmospheric glow, use a compatible Edison bulb or other designer bulb.
Height: 10.5 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Classic Lantern Body: This Wall Sconce Takes The Best Of Vintage Coastal And Industrial Design And Combines Them To Form This Quintessential Lantern Body. A Lantern With A Clear Ribbed Glass Shade Behind Its Metal Cage Is Suspended From An Artfully Scrolled Arm Decorated With Small Finials, All Finished In A Rich And Luxurious Oil Rubbed Bronze. For Even More Vintage Charm, Use A Compatible Edison Bulb.
- Dimensions: 10.5 Inch Height, 6 Inch Width, 7 Inch Extension; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Glass Bulb Shield Allows Light To Flow Freely For A Bright, Area-Filling Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Lantern Has A Clear Ribbed Glass Bulb Shield To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||7 in. x 6 in. x 11 in.
||Steel & Glass
||3.63in Clear Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.