One of Kenroy Home's largest and most sought after families, the Margot collection of portable and fixture lighting features clean and crisp designs that add a modern and engaging look to living rooms, dining areas, foyers and more. Designed with a consistent look across the collection, Margot's flagship design feature is an overscaled and modernly inspired drum shade. Each product within this collection includes either a silver or bronze metallic fabric drum shade. With a modern design and sphere shaped accents, each expertly crafted frame is finished with a classic and warm oil rubbed bronze, or a modern and glistening brushed steel. This streamlined and versatile family has lighting solutions in every application to create a fresh and consistent look in any living space.
Height: 6.5 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 2.46 pounds
- Timeless Design: The Metallic Fabric Shade And Brushed Steel Spherical Accent Make The Margot A Design Staple In Your Home For Years To Come
- Dimensions: 15 Inch Diameter, 6.5 Inch Height, Requires 2-60 Watt Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Brighten Your Space: With Its Neutral Design, The Margot Is Perfect For French Cottage Kitchens, Coastal Living Rooms, Low Ceiling Ceiling Foyers And Hallways, Farmhouse Dining Rooms And Contemporary Breakfast Nooks
- Modern Farmhouse: Casual Drum Pendant Shape And Color Pairs With The Modern Styled Brushed Steel To Create An Interesting, Contemporary Twist On Farmhouse Or French Cottage Design
- Lighting Profile: Fantastic Down Light With Diffuser Included, 2 Bulbs; Easily Change Bulb By Removing The Diffuser On The Bottom
||15 in. x 15 in. x 7 in.
||15in Bronze Gold Metallic Fabric Shade
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.