Maybe sticking to that New Year's resolution of cooking more meals at home wouldn't be so hard if you meal prepped under the vintage-industrial light of the Ancestry. Line multiples of this pendant across your kitchen island to create a Mid-Century Modern aesthetic in your kitchen with the included Edison bulbs and antique brass accents. The wide black shades create bright task lighting ideal for cooking... or reading a delivery menu. Equally well-suited for vaulted ceiling entryways, this pendant adds plenty of vintage charm to your home.
Height: 4.88 inches
•Width: 10.125 inches
•Length: 10.125 inches
•Weight: 1.8 pounds
- Vintage Industrial Charm: With Its Black Finish And Antique Bronze Hardware, This 1 Light Pendant Is Equally At Home With Vintage Or Mid-Century Modern Industrial Décor.
- Edison Bulb Included: Vintage 60 Watt Edison Bulb Is Included So You Can Enjoy The Warm Cascade Of Vintage Light In Your Home
- Dimensions: 5 Inch Height, 10 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60 Watt Max Edison Bulb Or Led Equivalent (Included)
- Lighting Profile: Wide Metal Shade And Exposed Bulb Creates A Bright, Area Filling Glow Perfect For Entryways And Dining Rooms
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Extension Tubes Allow You To Customize The Height Of Your Pendant, Perfect For Vaulted Ceilings
||Black and Antique Bronze
||10 in. x 10 in. x 5 in.
||10.38in black Shade
||13 in. - 124 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.