Maybe sticking to that New Year's resolution of cooking more meals at home wouldn't be so hard if you meal prepped under the vintage-industrial light of the Ancestry. This 3 Light fixture creates a Mid-Century Modern aesthetic in your kitchen with the included Edison bulbs and antique brass accents. The wide black shades create bright task lighting ideal for cooking... or reading a delivery menu.
Height: 5.5 inches
•Width: 38.875 inches
•Length: 10.375 inches
•Weight: 4.3 pounds
- Vintage Industrial Charm: Bring A Hefty Dose Of Vintage Charm To Your Kitchen With The Ancestry 3 Light Island Fixture. With Its Black Finish And Antique Bronze Hardware, This Lamp Is Equally At Home With Vintage Or Mid-Century Modern Industrial Décor.
- Edison Bulbs Included: Three 60 Watt Edison Bulbs Are Included So You Can Enjoy The Warm Cascade Of Vintage Light In Your Home.
- Dimensions: 5.5 Inch Height, 39 Inch Width, 10 Inch Extension, 10 Inch Diameter Metal Shade, Requires 3-60 Watt Max Bulbs Or Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Three Lights Provide Excellent Downward Focused Task Lighting Ideal For Meal Prep And Cooking When Installed Over Your Kitchen Island.
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: With Four Extension Tubes Included, This Island Light Is Vaulted Ceiling Compatible So You Can Confidently Hang This Fixture From The Perfect Height For Your Kitchen Island.
||Black and Antique Bronze
||10 in. x 39 in. x 6 in.
||10.38in Black Shade
||14 in. - 50 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.