A sophisticated, yet casual accent on your front porch, this small lantern will guide your guests to your modern country cottage with style and grace. The rich forged graphite finish and clean, simple lines lend a modern look to this casual wall sconce, yet slight warm undertones and the crystal-clear seeded glass shade pulls you in with inviting light. Perfect for entryways, install a lantern on either side of your cross-braced front door to create a modern farmhouse vibe for your home. This lantern is equally well-suited for barns, garages, sheds and pathways with its bright light and easy installation. To really drive home the farmhouse feel, use a vintage style Edison bulb or other designer bulb and add your own flair to this versatile piece.
Height: 10.38 inches
•Width: 6.63 inches
•Length: 7.75 inches
•Weight: 2.4 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Height, 7 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For A Safe And Easy Installation.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Modern Farmhouse Style: This Versatile Small Lantern Brings Plenty Of Modern Farmhouse Charm With Its Dark, Yet Warm, Forged Graphite Finish. This Fixture Takes The Usual Lantern Shape And Gives It A Contemporary Redesign With Simple, Clean Lines That Accentuate The Dynamic Finish. A Clear Seeded Glass Shade Completes The Look, Making This Fixture Suitable For A Wide Range Of Design Styles Such As Modern Farmhouse, Cottage Chic, French Country, Modern, Contemporary, And Even Urban Industrial.
||8 in. x 7 in. x 10 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.75in Clear Seeded Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.