All the charm of modern farmhouse and the raw, unrefined fashion of urban industrial design combine to form this 4 light pendant that packs a huge punch of style. The matte black finish contrasts with the galvanized tin accents for a look that s simultaneously rustic and contemporary. Use the included antique Edison bulb to cast a warm, atmospheric glow over your vaulted entryways, sloped ceiling dining rooms, or mixed material living room.
Height: 13.75 inches
•Width: 18.875 inches
•Length: 18.875 inches
•Weight: 13.62 pounds
- Industrial Farmhouse: Bridging The Gap Between Modern Farmhouse And Urban Industrial Design, This Pendant S Galvanized Tin Accents And Sleek Matte Black Finish Will Add Plenty Of Edgy Rustic Style To Your Urban Loft. Perfect For Installing In Your Vaulted Entryways Or Over Your Mixed Material Dining Room Table, This Mini Pendant Packs A Huge Punch Of Style And Warm Atmospheric Light.
- Dimensions: 13.75 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, 19 Inch Ext; Includes 4-60 Watt Medium Base Antique Edison Bulb
- Lighting Profile: The Open Box Frame Of The Mini Pendant Allows Light To Flow Freely For A Warm, Atmospheric Glow In Your Entryway, Kitchen, Dining Room, Breakfast Bar Or Other Living Areas.
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Included: This Mini Pendant Includes An Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space
||Matte Black and Galvanized Metal
||19 in. x 19 in. x 14 in.
||22 in. - 58 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.