Create a sense of elegance and refinement across your home decor with the Chloe Collection. Antique mercury glass gives vintage charm to the traditional oil-rubbed bronze finish and fine details in every member of this collection. With an island light, a chandelier and a wall sconce, you can bring a sense of classic style to every room in your traditional home.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 30 inches
•Length: 3.5 inches
•Weight: 8.1 pounds
- Classic Kitchen Island: Classic Design Details From The Antique Mercury Glass To The Clear Sphere Accents Define This Versatile Kitchen Island Light.
- Vaulted And Sloped Ceiling Compatible: With A Swivel And Extension Tubes Included, This Fixture Is Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible. Simply Adjust The Height Or The Swivel To Get Your Perfect Length And Angle.
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 30 Inch Width, 3.5 Inch Ext; 6 Inch Glass Canister Shades; Requires 4-100 Watt Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Antique Mercury Glass Creates An Atmospheric Glow While Directing Light Downward, Perfect For Meal Prep.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Electrical Wire And Instructions Are Included In The Box So You Can Install Your New Fixture Safely And Easily.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze
||4 in. x 30 in. x 11 in.
||3.5in Antique Mercury Glass Shade
||20 in. - 56 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.