Bring your casual and cozy vintage industrial design style to the great outdoors with this small 1 light outdoor barn light. With its durable black finished powder-coated steel, this 1 light wall sconce exudes plenty of country farmhouse charm with its wide barn style shade, allowing for plenty of downlighting to illuminate your home address, doorway, entryway, garage, outdoor living room, porch, or outdoor paths. For even more vintage charm, use a compatible Edison bulb to take advantage of the exposed bulb profile of the farmhouse shade. This hardwired wall sconce may also be used indoors.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 10 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Vintage Wall Lamp: Sconce With Matte Black Finish And Wide Barn-Style Shade Adds The Perfect Industrial Rustic Accent To Your House Decor; Measures 10 Inches In Height, 10 Inches In Width With 14 Inches' Extension
- Sconce'S Wall Lighting: Outdoor Sconce With An Open Bottom Creates Area-Filling Down Lighting For Illuminating Rooms, Vanities, Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells, And More; Requires One 60-Watt Maximum Bulb Or An Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Rustproof Light Fixture: The Lantern Lamp Is Made Of Powder-Coated Steel And Can Withstand Rain, Winds, And Sun Year After Year
- Easy Installation: Outdoor Wall Light Comes With A Mounting System, Ample Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions For A Safe And Easy Installation
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||14 in. x 10 in. x 10 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.