Bring your casual and cozy vintage industrial design style to the great outdoors with this small 1 light outdoor barn light. With its durable galvanized finished powdercoated steel, this 1 light wall sconce exudes plenty of country farmhouse charm with its wide barn style shade, allowing for plenty of downlighting to illuminate your home address, doorway, entryway, garage, outdoor living room, porch, or outdoor paths. For even more vintage charm, use a compatible Edison bulb to take advantage of the exposed bulb profile of the farmhouse shade. This hardwired wall sconce may also be used indoors.
Height: 9.88 inches
•Width: 9.88 inches
•Length: 13.63 inches
•Weight: 1.7 pounds
- Vintage Industrial Barn Light: Outdoor 1 Light Wall Sconce With Its Wide Barn-Style Shade Creates The Perfect Vintage Industrial Rustic Accent For Your Modern Day Cottage Exterior - Perfect For Adding Curb Appeal To Porches, Patios, Outdoor Living Rooms, And Entryways. Powder Coated Galvanized Finish Gives A Rustic Vibe To This Fixture. Give It An Even More Vintage Look With An Edison Bulb.
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Width, 10 Inch Height, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Powder Coated Galvanized Steel And Open Bottom Creates Fantastic Area-Filling Downlighting Suitable To Illuminate Doorways, Pathways, Bathrooms, Hallways, Stairwells And More. Use An Led Edison Bulb For A Warm Vintage Atmospheric Light.
- Rustproof Powder Coated Steel: This Lantern Is Composed Of Rustproof Powder Coated Steel Finished In A Galvanized Steel, Withstanding Rain, Wind And Sun Year After Year.
- Led: Lantern Is Compatible With Up To 60 Watt Led Bulbs. This Fixture Is Dimmable With Purchase Of A Compatible Dimmer Switch And Dimmable Led Bulbs.
||14 in. x 10 in. x 10 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.