Bring your casual and cozy vintage industrial design style to the great outdoors with this large 1 light outdoor barn light. With its durable galvanized finish, this 1 light wall sconce exudes plenty of country farmhouse charm with its wide barn style shade, allowing for plenty of downlighting to illuminate your home address, doorway, entryway, garage, outdoor living room, porch, or outdoor paths. For even more vintage charm, use a compatible Edison bulb to take advantage of the exposed bulb profile of the farmhouse shade. This hardwired wall sconce may also be used indoors.
Height: 13 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 16 inches
•Weight: 2.86 pounds
- Outdoor Light'S Wall Mount: The Outdoor Light With A Powder-Coated Galvanized Finish And A Wide Barn-Style Shade Creates The Perfect Vintage Industrial Rustic Accent For Your Modern-Day Cottage Exterior
- Warm Lighting Profile: This Wall Light Creates Fantastic Area-Filling Downlighting; Requires One 60-Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Dimensions: This Outdoor Wall Light Is 13 Inches In Height And 14 Inches In Width With A 16-Inch Extension
- Easy Installation: Easy-To-Read, Step-By-Step Guide Provides Clear Instructions For Setting Up Your New Light Fixture
- Transforming Homes And Lifestyles: Rewriting The Rules, Challenging The Status Quo, And Reimagining A New Model Of Home Décor That Brings Together The Perfect Balance Of Form, Function, And Inspiration Under One Company, One Roof, One Kenroy Home
||16 in. x 14 in. x 13 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.