The practical functionality of commercial lighting meets the stylish demands residential lighting accents with this modern farmhouse 1 light semi flush mount. With a sleek matte black finish, this lantern can easily accommodate a wide range of contemporary or traditional outdoor living spaces. The classic barnyard style makes it well-suited as an accent for a modern farmhouse home or cozy front porch. Rated for use outdoors, place this low 11-inch profile semi flush mount on medium to low ceilings throughout your home - in entryways, porches, patios, sunrooms, bedrooms, hallways, dining rooms and more.
Height: 10.625 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 2.2 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 14 Inch Diameter, 11 Inch Height, Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Classic Farmhouse Style: Classic Barn Large Semi Flush Mount Is The Perfect Vintage Farmhouse Accent For Your Modern Day Cottage Home - Works Both Indoors And Out For A Wonderfully Country Take On Accent Lighting. Black Powder Coated Finish To The Wide Barn-Style Shade Creates A Rugged Rustic-Industrial Accent Perfect For Illuminating Hallways And Dining Rooms, Inside Sheds And Garages, And More. For More Vintage Charm, Use An Led Edison Bulb Or Other Designer Bulb And Take Advantage Of The Exposed-Bulb Profile Of This Semi Flush Mount.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For A Safe And Easy Installation.
- Led: Semi Flush Mount Is Compatible With Up To 60 Watt Led Bulbs. This Fixture Is Dimmable With Purchase Of A Compatible Dimmer Switch And Dimmable Led Bulbs.
||14 in. x 14 in. x 11 in.
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.