The contrast of clean-lined design and the free-formed look of sputnik style lighting combine in this ultramodern 6 light pendant. The antique brass hardware seems to glimmer and shine under the warm light of the included T10 Edison bulbs, contrasting against the matte black open box frame. Perfect for your vaulted entryways, urban industrial mixed material dining room, or metallic contemporary living room, this 6 light sputnik pendant will cast a warm, atmospheric glow over your retro-modern home décor.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 20 inches
•Length: 20 inches
•Weight: 9.8 pounds
- Modern Sputnik Pendant: Within The Open Matte Black Frame Of This Large Pendant Is A Cluster Of 6 Vintage Edison Bulbs, Arranged Like A Bright Starburst Of Bright Light And Antique Brass. This Ultramodern Pendant Is Perfect For Adding Eclectic, Metallic Style To Clean-Lined Home Décor, Complementing Minimalist, Urban, Contemporary, Industrial And Modern Entryways, Dining Rooms, And Other Living Areas.
- Dimensions: 14 Inch Height, 20 Inch Width, Includes 6-T10 Edison Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: The Exposed Bulbs Within The Open Box Frame Cascades Warm, Atmospheric Light In Your Entryways, Dining Rooms, And Living Spaces
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Included: This Pendant Includes 6 T10 Antique-Style Edison Bulbs So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space
||Black with Antique Brass Accents
||20 in. x 20 in. x 14 in.
||23 in. - 59 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.