With a unique profile, the Anemone Collection takes characteristics from Mid-Century Modern style and adapts them for today s sleek urban design sensibilities. Seven Edison bulbs are meticulously arranged around a central column, creating a burst of warm, atmospheric light in your high vaulted ceiling entryway. Available in a mysterious oil rubbed bronze, a lustrous brushed steel or a dynamic antique brass finish, the Anemone Collection provides just the right amount of contemporary glam to nearly any living space.
Height: 8.25 inches
•Width: 8.188 inches
•Length: 8.188 inches
•Weight: 3.7 pounds
- Mid Century Modern Inspired: Blackened Oil-Rubbed Bronze And The Included Edison Bulbs Are Arranged In A Tasteful Way To Illuminate Your Urban Loft Style Dining Room
- Edison Bulbs Included: Seven 60 Watt Edison Bulbs Are Included For A Vintage Mid-Century Modern Look
- Dimensions: 8 Inch Height, 9 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; 60 Watt Max Edison Bulbs Included
- Adjustable Height: With Four Extension Tubes And A Swivel At The Base, This Chandelier Is Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Lighting Profile: The Warm Vintage Light Of The Seven Edison Bulbs Create A Centralized Glow In Your Entryway
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||8 in. x 8 in. x 8 in.
||17 in. - 53 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.