Feel like you stepped into a sleek Mid-Century penthouse suite with this vintage 1 light wall sconce. Lustrous antique brass clings to the simple profile, lending a look of sophistication to the raw, unrefined industrial design and illumination for your hallways, bathrooms, bedrooms and entryways. The crystal-clear shades allow you to showcase your choice of Edison bulb or other designer bulbs while creating a warm, bright glow above your master bedroom nightstands or on either side of your front door.
Height: 9.625 inches
•Width: 5 inches
•Length: 6.875 inches
•Weight: 1.76 pounds
- Urban Mid Century Modern: Sleek Antique Brass And A Slight Urban Industrial Feel Elevate This Mid-Century Modern Wall Sconce. The Crystal Clear Cylindrical Glass Shade Allows Light To Flow Freely, Perfect For Showcasing A Vintage Style Edison Bulb Or Other Designer Bulbs While Creating A Bright Glow For Your Trendy Metallic Luxe Home Décor. The Sleek Antique Brass Finish Complements Your Luxe, Glam, Mid-Century, Vintage, Or Metallic Accents For A Style That Is Simple And Unrefined, Yet Sophisticated For A Look That Echoes The Raw, Unfinished Look Of Industrial Design.
- Dimensions: 9.6 Inch Height, 6.9 Inch Length, 5 Inch Diameter; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Glass Shade Allows Light To Freely Flow For A Warm Centralized Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulb And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer.
||Antique Brass with Clear Glass Shades
||7 in. x 5 in. x 10 in.
||4.31in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.