Feel like you stepped into a sleek Mid Century penthouse suite with this vintage urban 6 light chandelier. Lustrous antique brass clings to the simple wagon wheel-style profile, lending a look of sophistication to the raw, unrefined industrial design. The crystal clear shades allow you to showcase your choice of Edison bulb or other designer bulb while creating a warm, atmospheric glow in your vaulted entryway or sloped ceiling dining room.
Height: 23.88 inches
•Width: 29.25 inches
•Length: 29.25 inches
•Weight: 13.86 pounds
- Urban Mid Century Modern: Sleek Antique Brass And A Slight Urban Industrial Feel Elevates This Mid Century Modern 6 Light Chandelier. Crystal Clear Glass Shades Allow Light To Flow Freely, Perfect For Showcasing Vintage Style Edison Bulbs Or Other Designer Bulbs While Creating A Bright Glow For Your Trendy Metallic Luxe Home Décor. The Round, Wagon Wheel-Like Profile Is Simple And Unrefined, Yet Sophisticated For A Look That Echoes The Raw, Unfinished Look Of Industrial Design.
- Dimensions: 24 Inch Height, 29 Inch Diameter, Requires 6-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Warm, Atmospheric Light Of The Exposed Bulbs Creates A Soft Ambiance That'S Well-Suited For Romantic Dinners At Home.
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||29 in. x 29 in. x 24 in.
||4.31in Clear Blowing Glass Shade
||32 in. - 101 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.