Welcoming you back home to your haven, this 1 light LED lantern's glimmering water-like appearance will help you find peace after a long day at work. The natural look of the Amber Water Glass is enclosed by a modern oil-rubbed bronze frame to create a subtle contrast that invokes a sense of tranquility with its soft atmospheric glow. This innovative lantern follows dark sky guidelines, reducing light pollution and minimizing blue light. Install on both sides of your doorway for an elegant accent, or indoors along a hallway or stairwell to create a gentle, atmospheric light.
Height: 16 inches
•Width: 8 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 3.45 pounds
- Modern Elegance: The Rounded Shade And Rectangular Frame Perfectly Showcase The Organically-Inspired Amber Water Glass That Glimmers In The Warm Light. The Amber Water Glass Adds A Natural Element To The Warm Oil-Rubbed Bronze And Modern, Angular Shape Of This Lantern.
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 8 Inch Width, 4.75 Inch Extension; Includes 1 Led Gu10 Bulb (500 Lumens, 7 Watt)
- Lighting Profile: The Light Of The Bulb Glitters Off The Water-Like Appearance Of The Amber Glass, Creating A Soft Atmospheric Glow For Your Doorways.
- Dark Sky Friendly: Minimize Harmful Blue Light And Light Pollution With This Dark-Sky Friendly Lantern. This Lantern Uses A Concealed Bulb And Warm-Toned Lighting To Keep Nighttime Skies Dark With Reduced Glare And Skyglow While Fully Illuminating Your Entryway With A Welcoming Soft Glow - Great For Lighting Beachside Homes Without Disturbing Sea Turtles And Other Wildlife.
- Bulb Included: Included In The Box Is 1 Led Gu10 500-Lumen Bulb.
||Include 1-7 Watt GU10 LED Bulb
||16 Inch Height, 8 Inch Width, 5 Inch Ext.
||Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.