This glam pendant is where rustic lines and a gracefully aged finish intersect with glamourous undertones of shimmering glass accents. Vaulted ceiling compatible with adjustable height chains, your guests will be dazzled by the crystal-like accents that catch the warm light escaping from the aged metal shade. Exceptional for downlighting, install this pendant in pairs over an industrial inspired kitchen countertop to add glamour fueled flair and excellent task lighting to your meal prep station. With style possibilities galore, this dynamic fixture can infuse industrial, coastal, and glam-inspired style in any living room, entryway, or dining room.
Height: 19 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 8 pounds
- Industrial Glamour: A Little Bit Coastal And A Little Bit Rock N Roll, The Gorgeously Detailed Bowl-Shaped Pendant Features A Unique Weathered Metal Finish, Adding A Rustic Nuance To The Coastal Inspired Shape Of The Pendant Housing; Fusing The Style Of Rustic And Glamour Into One Cohesive Design Are A Series Of Sparkling Crystal Beads That Act As A Luxe Inspired Shade
- Dimensions: 19-Inch Height, 14-Inch Diameter
- Lighting Profile: Requires (1) 100-Watt Medium Based Bulb; Excellent For Downlighting And Small Area Illumination; The Crystal Beaded Accents Provide A Sparkling Touch
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chain Makes This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||Faux Corroded Metal
||14 in. x 14 in. x 19 in.
||Steel & Glass
||14in Faux Corroded Metal Finish Outside White Inside Shade
||22 in. - 95 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.