Industrial chic, this long kitchen island light is sure to serve up bright task lighting and vintage flair in your kitchen. The exposed bulb profile creates a warm, centralized glow perfect for lighting up your meal prep space. A smooth matte black with antique brass finish gives this light a vintage industrial flair - pair with Edison bulbs for a powerful, yet functional, statement piece.
Height: 10.63 inches
•Width: 36.875 inches
•Length: 10.25 inches
•Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Kitchen Island Lighting: Designed To Perfectly Complement Your Kitchen Decor, This Our Kitchen Light Fixtures Brightly Illuminate Your Kitchen Counters So You Can Prep And Cook Like A Pro
- Dimensions: This Kitchen Light Measures 10.63 Inches High, 36,88 Inches Wide, And 10.25 Inches Deep; Kitchen Lighting Fixture Requires 5 60-Watt Bulbs
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: With 4 Extension Tubes And A Swivel Base, Our Island Lights For Kitchen Are Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible
- Lighting Profile: Equipped With 5 Upward Facing Sockets, Our This Kitchen Light Fixture Functions As An Exceptionally Bright Task Light - Perfect For Meal Prepping On Your Kitchen Island
- Easy Installation: Our Kitchen Pendant Lighting Over Island Fixture Comes With Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear Step-By-Step Installation Instructions
||Black and Antique Brass
||10 in. x 37 in. x 11 in.
||19 in. - 55 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.