Edgy contemporary style meets the great outdoors. This stunning accent is a plug-and-play pendant, so you can skip the hardwiring and simply hang and enjoy the warm cascade of light. A blackened oil-rubbed bronze wire cage surrounds the crystal clear glass shade, all while allowing the light to freely flow onto your backyard patio for an industrial-chic look. To drive home even more Mid-Century Modern style, use an Edison bulb.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 18 inches
•Length: 18 inches
•Weight: 5.1 pounds
- Mid Century Modern: The Industrial Feel Of The Outer Wire Shade And Inner Clear Glass Shade Gives A Mid-Century Modern Vibe To Your Outdoor Oasis Courtesy Of The Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish. This Piece Is All-Weather Rated To Withstand The Test Of Time. Ul Listed For Wet And Damp Locations
- Dimensions: 15 Inch Height, 18 Inch Diameter, 10 Inch Clear Glass Shade, 15 Foot Cord, Requires 1-60 Watt Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Clear Glass Shade Freely Allows Light To Fill The Area. Perfect For Illuminating Screened In Porches At Night.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: Bump Up The Vintage Charm By Using An Edison Bulb. The Clear Glass Shade Will Allow The Warm Light To Cascade Down On Your Patio Or Sunroom.
- No Hardwiring Required: Simply Hang The Pendant From The Included Mounting Hardware And Plug In To Enjoy Lighting In Your Patio. No Hardwiring Required.
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||18 in. x 18 in. x 15 in.
||9.88in Clear Shade
||23 in. - 91 in.
||Yes-On/Off Pull Chain
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.