This 1 light wall lantern calls your family back home with its warm, inviting light. This black powder coated fixture is water resistant and perfect for use outside on your front and back porch, sunroom, patio, or beach bungalow. Appearing just like a repurposed vintage sailor s lantern, this fixture adds plenty of coastal charm to your outdoor living space from beside your doorway or entry. A crystal-clear glass shade allows light to flow freely while protecting the bulb and other components from moisture and the salty sea air. To create the ultimate vintage coastal look, use a compatible Edison bulb and enjoy the warm, atmospheric light while you enjoy the nighttime beach view.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 7 inches
•Length: 8 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 7 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Bulb Shields: This Ul Listed Fixture Has A Crystal-Clear Glass Shade To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Versatile Coastal Charm: With A Nod To Coastal Design With Its Vintage Sailor Lantern-Like Appearance, This Small Wall Lantern Adds Plenty Of New England Charm To Your Beachside Cottage. While The Metal Cage-Like Frame Of This Wall Sconce Lends A Nautical Feel, The Black Powder Coated Steel And Ultra-Refined Glass Shade Makes This Lantern A Versatile Accent That S Well Suited For Any Outdoor Living Space.
||8 in. x 7 in. x 11 in.
||Steel & Glass
||3.5in Clear Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.