Featuring a mid-century modern vibe, this gorgeous and glamorous lighting family elegantly blends mid-century modern appeal with the sleek and graduated lines of art deco themed decor. The Alvar collection glistens and shimmers thanks to its two-toned finish of matte black complemented with lustrous antique brass accents. The glamorous appeal is further accentuated by the slant cut form of each shade, allowing the contrasting and shimmering golden antique brass interior to peek through against the dark and mysterious matte black exterior.
Height: 23 inches
•Width: 27 inches
•Length: 27 inches
•Weight: 5.5 pounds
- Art-Deco Meets Mid-Century Modern: The Angular, Art Deco Inspired Forms Get A Mid-Century Modern Update With Matte Black And An Antique Bronze Finish To Bring Strong Directional Lighting To Your Industrial Style Dining Room.
- Clean Lines: Clean Lines, Matte Black Finish And Slant Cut Form Lends This Piece A Modern Feel, Perfect For Industrial Urban Lofts Or Contemporary Dining Rooms.
- Dimensions: 23 Inch Height, 27 Inch Diameter, 5 Inch Diameter Metal Shades, Requires 5-60 Watt Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent, 4 Foot Chain
- Mid-Century Modern Dining: Designed As A Functional Mid-Century Modern Accent Above Your Dining Room Table, The Alvar Chandelier Allows You To Bring Your Favorite Mad-Men Inspired Space To Life. Perfectly Suited For Gothic, Industrial And Modern Inspired Spaces.
- Lighting Profile: Five Metal Shades Create A Downward Focused Illumination That'S Made Brighter By The Reflective Brass Inner Finish Of The Shade. Perfect For Lighting Up A Family Dinner At Home And Sparking Late Night Dinner Party Conversation.
||27 in. x 27 in. x 23 in.
||5.25in Black Outsde and Gold Inside Shade
||31 in. - 99 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.