There's nothing like that sense of nostalgia when pulling up to your parent's driveway after a long day of travel and seeing the bright light coming from the front porch welcoming you home. The bright light of this classic wall lantern cuts through rain, wind and snow to give a warm, atmospheric glow to your entryway. The stylish sandy black powder coated steel has subtle hints of gold highlights that catch the light emitting from the crystal-clear seeded glass panels. Perfect for use outdoors flanking garages, doorways, sheds or simply illuminating outdoor living spaces, this wall lantern will bring plenty of classic charm to your traditional home. For even more vintage charm, use a compatible Edison bulb or other designer bulb.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 6.5 inches
•Length: 5 inches
•Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 12 Inch Height, 6.5 Inch Width, 5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Crystal Clear Seeded Glass Panels Create A Textured, Area-Filling Glow Perfect For Entryways And Doorways
- Rustproof Powder Coated Steel: This Wall Sconce Is Composed Of Rustproof Powder Coated Steel In A Sandy Black Finish, Withstanding Rain, Wind And Sun Year After Year.
- Bulb Shields: Our Ul Listed Fixture Encloses The Bulb Within Seeded Glass Panels To Allow Bright Light To Flow Freely While Keeping The Bulb And Other Electrical Components Nice And Dry, Even In Rainy Weather, For Safe Operation.
||Sandy Black with Gold Highlights
||5 in. x 7 in. x 12 in.
||Steel & Glass
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.