A little bit country and a little bit rock and roll, this mason jar kitchen island light wondrously blends farmhouse charm with an elegant and bold tonal aesthetic. With an electrified mason jar as its central design theme, this family sports a rich and warm oil rubbed bronze finish that compliments the throwback down home appeal of the shade. Perfect for food preparation, the 5-Light kitchen Island lights provide the perfect pioneer touch to a rustic and ranch inspired kitchen.
Height: 54 inches
•Width: 26 inches
•Length: 4 inches
•Weight: 13.6 pounds
- Charmingly Country: Light Up Your Kitchen Island And Dining Table With This Sophisticated Take On Diy Mason Jar Lighting. Reminiscent Of Catching Lightning Bugs In Mason Jars On A Hot Summer S Evening, The Clear Bright Light From The Mason Jars Contrast With The Blackened Oil-Rubbed Bronze Finish.
- Dimensions: 26 Inch Width, 16 Inch Height, Up To 58 Inch Hang Height With Adjustable Extension Rods- (3) 12 Sections And (1) 6 Section
- Mason Jar Mania: Mason Jar Glass Shade Gives Off The Perfect Homey, Custom Feel That S Bound To Delight Any Diy-Er, Meal Prepper, Or Hands-On Crafter.
- Rustic Living: This Is The Perfect Accent For A Wide Variety Of Styles, From A Rustic And Cozy Living Room, Farmhouse Dining Room, Or Even An Industrial Style Home Office.
- Lighting Profile: T10 Bulbs Are Included For Fantastic Room Filling Illumination. Compatible With Your Home Room Dimmer.
||Blackened Oil Rubbed Bronze
||4 in. x 26 in. x 54 in.
||4in Clear Glass with Pattern Shade
||26 in. - 104 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.