Traditional design gets a contemporary spin - elegantly curved arms and a simple, pared-down profile gives this 6 light chandelier its charming personality. The smooth curves of the arms connect each candelabra base, forming a web-like profile that's complemented by the smooth matte black finish. The exposed candelabra bulbs cast a warm, atmospheric glow in your living spaces, perfect for romantic dinners at home on your lightly weathered modern farmhouse dining table, or for welcoming guests to your urban loft from your grand entryway.
Height: 22.57 inches
•Width: 29 inches
•Length: 29 inches
•Weight: 6.17 pounds
- Traditionally Contemporary: The Elegantly Curved Arms And Exposed Bulb Profile Of This Sophisticated Chandelier Reimagine Traditional Design With A Touch Of Contemporary Charm. A Smooth Matte Black Finish Clings To The Web-Like Curves That Flow From One Candelabra Base To Another. The Simple, Yet Elegant Profile Is Perfect For Adding A Hint Of Traditional Style To Your Modern Farmhouse, French Country, Or Urban Modern Industrial Loft.
- Dimensions: 22.5 Inch Height, 29 Inch Diameter, Requires 6-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Exposed Candelabra Bulbs Fill Your Entryways, Dining Room, Or Living Areas With A Warm, Atmospheric Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chain Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||29 in. x 29 in. x 23 in.
||31 in. - 100 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.