The Arne Collection's bold, trendy style combines a mysterious flat black and a bright and shimmering antique brass to form a Mid-Century Modern beauty. With a wide range of placements and configurations to choose from, there's an Arne family member for every room in the house. Place the Arne wherever you need a hefty dose of Mid-Century Modern charm - the bedroom, living room, kitchen and more.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 19 inches
•Length: 6 inches
•Weight: 2.41 pounds
- BLACK, BRASS AND BOLD: A mysterious black finish, bright, brassy accents, and a bold Mid-Century Modern aesthetic makes this swing arm a retro-glam masterpiece
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL SWING ARM: two pivot points allow you to position the light wherever you need it; perfectly well-suited for bedside reading
- DIMENSIONS: 12 Inch Height, 19 Inch Width, 6 Inch Ext; Requires 1-40 Watt (M) Bulb or LED Equivalent
- MID-CENTURY MODERN CHARM: The combination of a matte black with the brass accents and lining creates a Mid-Century Modern color palette that's further accentuated by the retro profile and clean lines
- LIGHTING PROFILE: The lighting is amplified by the brass interior of the shade, creating a bright task light perfect for reading or writing
||Matte Black with Antique Brass
||6 in. x 19 in. x 12 in.
||6in Black Outside and Gold Inside Shade
||Yes-On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.