One part vintage, one part urban, 100% stylish. This open-frame kitchen island light combines the sleek, clean lines and dark graphite finish of modern urban loft design with a vintage farmhouse feel with bright Edison bulbs to create the ultimate in utility lighting. Vaulted ceiling compatible, this light brings a heavy dose of style to kitchens, dining rooms and hallways. The warm vintage light will illuminate your meal prepping and your indoor herb garden with a room-filling glow.
Height: 10.75 inches
•Width: 42 inches
•Length: 5.5 inches
•Weight: 8.8 pounds
- Vintage Farmhouse Charm: Antique-Style Edison Bulbs Are Included For A Heavy Dose Of Vintage Farmhouse Charm
- Modern Urban Loft Looks: A Modern Open Rectangular Frame Is Finished In Graphite For A Sleek Urban Loft Look
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 42 Inch Width, 5.5 Inch Depth, Requires 5-Medium Base 60 Watt Max Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent (Included)
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Rods Allow This Kitchen Light To Be Hung From Vaulted Or Sloped Ceilings With Ease
- Lighting Profile: Open Frame And Bright Edison Bulbs Fill Your Kitchen With A Bright, Area-Filling Glow; Perfect For Meal Prepping Over Your Kitchen Island
||6 in. x 42 in. x 11 in.
||20 in. - 56 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.