This stunning mini pendant takes contemporary clean lines and combines them with jaw-dropping monochromatic art glass for a sleek and sexy update on the typical traditional tiffany art glass. Rectangles of cream-colored glass is meticulously arranged with dynamic, glimmering faceted glass to form a clean-lined drum shade that conceals two bright light sources. Dark, almost black hardware is extendable, so you can install this large pendant in vaulted or sloped ceilings, perfect for adding a touch of glam to your dining room, entryway, foyer, or breakfast nook.
Height: 9 inches
•Width: 6.5 inches
•Length: 6.5 inches
•Weight: 2.64 pounds
- Vintage Glam Art Glass: Cream Colored Glass Is Juxtaposed With Glam, Sparkling Faceted Glass, Creating A Gem-Like Look On This Tiffany-Style Art Glass Drum Shade. Perfect For Bridging Together Contemporary Glam Aesthetic With A Vintage Art Deco Vibe, This Pendant Perfectly Complements Your Luxe, Posh, Modern, And Retro Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 9 Inch Height, 6.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Stunning Art Glass Shades Create A Brightly Diffused Glow For Your Entryways, Dining Room, And Kitchens
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulb And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer.
||7 in. x 7 in. x 9 in.
||6.5in Craftsman Style Art Glass w/ Crystal Accents Shade
||18 in. - 54 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.