Light up your cozy country cabin with this modern farmhouse 1 light lantern. Designed for illuminating outdoor walkways, doorways and more, this fixture is built to last with powder coated steel with a galvanized finish. Use this wall lantern as a sconce to illuminate your indoor spaces - the brilliant downlighting is perfect for lighting hallways and stairwells, as well as freeing up space when installed above nightstands.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 6.25 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 2.48 pounds
- Fall Outdoor Lighting: Outdoor Lights Illuminate Your Outdoor Seasonal Fall Front Porch Decor Just In Time For Guests - Perfect For Lighting Up Halloween Pumpkins, Scarecrows, Or Wreaths On Your Patio, Porch, Garden, Or Entryway
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 16.25 Inch Width, 9 Inch Ext; Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Clear Glass Shade Within The Galvanized Metal Cage Protects The Bulb From Rain And Wind While Allowing Light To Flow Freely, Creating Bright Downlighting Perfect For Illuminating Walkways
- Rustproof Powder Coated Steel: This Lantern Is Composed Of Rustproof Powder Coated Steel With A Galvanized Finish, Withstanding Rain, Wind And Sun Year After Year.
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||Galvanized (hand painted)
||9 in. x 6 in. x 11 in.
||5.63in Clear Glass Shade
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.