Raw and elegantly unrefined, this urban industrial mini pendant serves as an edgy accent piece above your modern dining room table. Perfectly at home in any modern farmhouse or urban loft, this piece utilizes exposed wires, a natural ash wood panel and vintage Edison bulbs to create a cohesive mixed material look. Easily install this piece over your dining room set or in multiples over a long kitchen island - this fixture is both vaulted and sloped ceiling compatible, so you can add bold industrial style in any kitchen, dining room, entryway or foyer.
Height: 8 inches
•Width: 8.625 inches
•Length: 8.625 inches
•Weight: 3.1 pounds
- Industrial Edge: Exposed Wire, Natural Ash Tree Wood, And Sleek Black Hardware Grant A Raw, Industrial Charm To This Mixed Material Mini Pendant. An Antique-Style Edison Bulb Is Left Exposed, Partially Peeking Through The Circular Cut Out Of The Wooden Panel. Perfect For Installation Over Your Urban Loft Entryway Or Your Mixed Material Dining Room Table, This Island Light Will Give Your Living Space Plenty Of Industrial Style.
- Dimensions: 8 Inch, 8.63 Inch Length, 8.63 Inch Width, Includes 1-60-Watt Edison Bulb
- Lighting Profile: The Natural Ash Wood Panel Helps Direct The Light From The Exposed Edison Bulbs Downward, Perfect For Entryways, Kitchen Counters, And Dining Room Tables
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Included: This Fixture Includes An Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb, So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space - Up To A $5 Value!
||Black with Natural Wood
||9 in. x 9 in. x 8 in.
||Metal & Wood
||15 in. - 122 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.