This stylish open weave 1 light pendant features an intricately woven rattan pattern around your choice of bright vintage-style Edison bulb for a look that's perfect for your natural modern, boho, or tropical home decor. With a long 6ft adjustable cord, this pendant is both vaulted and sloped ceiling compatible so you can add your casual, natural style to your dining room, bedroom, kitchen or entryway
Height: 7.88 inches
•Width: 14 inches
•Length: 14 inches
•Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Woven Rattan: Naturally Finished Rattan Shade On This Natural Modern Pendant Has An Open Weave For A Tropical, Boho Look
- Dimensions: This Boho Contemporary Pendant Is 15 Inches Tall With A 14 Inch Diameter And Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Open Weave Of The Woven Rattan Creates A Warm, Room-Filling Glow In Dining Rooms, Entryways, Or Living Rooms
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height White Cord Ideal For Placement In Vaulted Or Sloped Entryways Or Dining Rooms
- Alexa Compatible: Works With Amazon Alexa Or Other Smart Home Compatible Smart Plugs For On/Off Voice Activated Operation (Amazon Alexa, Smart Home And Smart Plugs Sold Separately)
||14 in. x 14 in. x 8 in.
||Metal & Rattan
||14in Natural Rattan Shade
||15 in. - 74 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.