Delightfully casual with a weathered white finish and a contrasting rich oil rubbed bronze, this lightly distressed bohemian beauty will fill your home with cottage chic charm. Elegantly scrolled arms loop upward, supporting five candelabra bases. Delicate beaded drops add intricate detail, perfect for adding a focal point to your grand dining room. Dress this fixture up or down to fit elevated coastal décor or a casual modern farmhouse living area - this chandelier is both vaulted and sloped ceiling compatible so you can install your chandelier wherever you need a touch of lightly weathered sophistication.
Height: 27 inches
•Width: 24 inches
•Length: 24 inches
•Weight: 7.5 pounds
- Chic Bohemian Charm: Effortlessly Casual With A Lightly Distressed Weathered White Finish, This 5 Light Chandelier Fills Your Grand Entryways With Bold Bohemian Charm. Elegantly Curved And Looped Oil Rubbed Bronze Arms Support The Candelabra Bases, Contrasting With The Weathered Off White Finish Of The Base. Gorgeous Beaded Drop Accents Elevate This Chandelier, Making This Fixture Perfect For Hanging Above Your Coastal Dining Room Table, Modern Farmhouse Living Room, Or Cottage Chic Foyer.
- Dimensions: 27 Inch Height, 24 Inch Diameter, Requires 5-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Candelabra Bulbs Are Left Fully Exposed, Creating A Warm Cascade Of Light That Fills The Area With An Atmospheric Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chain Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||Weathered White with Oil Ruubed Bronze Arms
||24 in. x 24 in. x 27 in.
||Steel & Resin
||35 in. - 103 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.