Harnessing the best in minimalistic style, this glamourous swag pendant's intricate geometric open frame is richly adorned with a metallic gold finish that makes this light an alluring addition to any luxe bedroom, dorm, or apartment. Your friends will love the boutique look of this posh swag pendant - and you'll love the unbelievably simple installation. All you need to install this swag pendant is a power drill - simply hang your pendant, plug it in, and switch it on to instantly add a pop of posh style to your living space. This irresistibly glam pendant's unique profile and luster makes it a design powerhouse - pair with your white marble topped accent tables, suspend over a small glass dining room table, or even create a Mid-Century glam workspace by hanging over your desk.
Height: 11 inches
•Width: 9 inches
•Length: 9 inches
•Weight: 2.6 pounds
- Posh Perfection: Perfectly Posh With A Rich Metallic Gold Finish And Geometric Design, This Swag Pendant Is Edison Bulb Compatible For Contemporary Living Spaces
- Dimensions: 11 Inch Height, 9 Inch Width, 9 Inch Ext.; Requires 1-60-Watt Maximum (M) Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Exposed Bulb Profile Perfect For Hard To Light Areas. Open Geometric Frame Allows Light To Flow Freely, Creating A Warm Cascade Of Room-Filling Illumination
- No Hardwiring Required: No Hardwiring Required, But Depending On Your Ceiling Height You May Need A Ladder Or The Help Of A Tall Friend. Simply Plug The Cord Into An Electrical Outlet And Position The Anchors And Hooks Where You'D Like To Suspend The Light.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Rocker Switch
||9 in. x 9 in. x 11 in.
||17 in. - 131 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.