Harnessing the best in minimalistic style, this glamourous 1 light large pendant's intricate geometric open frame is richly adorned with a luxurious matte black finish that makes this light an alluring addition to any luxe bedroom, dorm, or apartment. Your friends will love the boutique look of this posh swag pendant - and you'll love the unbelievably simple installation. This irresistibly glam pendant's unique profile makes it a design powerhouse - pair with your white marble topped accent tables, suspend over a small glass dining room table, or even create a Mid-Century glam workspace by hanging over your desk. The possibilities are endless.
Height: 12 inches
•Width: 11 inches
•Length: 11 inches
•Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Posh Perfection: The Geometric Matte Black Open Frame Perfectly Frames The Central Bulb, Giving You Creative Reign Over Your Home Lighting By Allowing Your Choice Of Designer Bulb. Choose An Antique-Style Edison Bulb For A Touch Of Vintage Charm, Or Select Tinted Or Color-Changing Bulbs To Cast A Whole New Light On Your Party Pad.
- Dimensions: 12.125 Inch Height, 11 Inch Width, 11 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Exposed Bulb Profile Perfect For Hard To Light Areas. Open Geometric Frame Allows Light To Flow Freely, Creating A Warm Cascade Of Room-Filling Illumination
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||11 in. x 11 in. x 12 in.
||21 in. - 57 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.