Stylishly unrefined, this edgy industrial sconce's exposed bulb profile and raw design aesthetic brings sleek urban style to your mixed material living space. The two-tone matte black and antique brass finish creates a standout accent when placed in your industrial doorway. Curved arms support the included vintage-style Edison bulbs. The unfinished look adds edgy urban style to your entryway, hallways, stairwells, and master bedroom, perfect for use in your loft or industrial home. The warm atmospheric glow from the Edison bulbs will ensure that you always have a warm, inviting light to welcome your guests' home.
Height: 7 inches
•Width: 9.375 inches
•Length: 5.75 inches
•Weight: 2.1 pounds
- Urban Industrial Loft: Sleek Black And Glimmering Antique Brass Contrast And Complement The Raw, Industrial Vibe Of This Urban 2 Light Sconce. Perfect For Your Urban Modern Loft Entryway Or Industrial Master Bedroom, The Exposed Edison Bulbs Held Aloft By The Curved Supporting Arms Deliver Plenty Of Room-Filling Illumination To Your Living Space.
- Dimensions: 7 Inch Height, 9.375 Inch Width, 5.75 Inch Ext, Includes 2-60 Watt Medium Base Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: Exposed Bulb Profile Allows Light To Flow Freely, Creating A Warm Cascade Of Light That Illuminates The Entire Area. Perfect For Use Above Nightstands Or In Entryways
- Edison Bulb Included: Includes 2 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs - Up To A $10 Dollar Value - Creating A Warm, Atmospheric Glow.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Black with Plated Antique Brass
||6 in. x 9 in. x 7 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.