This pendant serves as the perfect crown jewel in your expertly styled glam abode - the crystal clear glass shade looks just like a cut gemstone, freely allowing light to fill the room with a warm glow. Complemented by a burnished antique metal finish, this pendant adds a heaping dose of posh style to any Mid-Century, glam, contemporary or natural modern home. Install in your vaulted ceiling entryway or over your small dining room table. Illuminate your vase of perfectly plump succulents in your boho inspired space, or add a vintage Edison bulb for a vintage touch. The possibilities are endless.
Height: 14 inches
•Width: 9.438 inches
•Length: 9.438 inches
•Weight: 4.4 pounds
- Perfectly Posh: Perfectly Posh With Its Antique Metal Finish And Crystal Clear Glass Jewel-Cut Shade, This Pendant Adds A Hefty Dose Of Posh Charm To Your Vintage, Industrial, Urban Loft, Modern And Eclectic Spaces. The Antique Metal Gives A Vintage Touch To This Contemporary Luxe Pendant, Adding Just Enough Metallic Charm To Add A Hint Of Glam To Your Entryways, Dining Rooms, And Breakfast Nooks.
- Dimensions: 14 Inch Height, 9 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-Medium Base Socket, 60 Watt Max Bulb Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Clear Glass Shade Allows Light To Freely Flow Uninhibited For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
||Clear Glass with Burnished Antique Metal
||9 in. x 9 in. x 14 in.
||Steel & Glass
||24 in. - 60 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.