Industrial overtones merge with a classic open frame shape to create this airy, gothic-inspired 6 Light Chandelier. Supported by three elongated hooks, the six arms of the chandelier appear to delicately float beneath the chandelier while the upper canopy merges into a set of matched finish down rods that extend into the ceiling offering a unique dual suspension effect. Each bulb socket features a gorgeously detailed plated antique brass ring, providing a warm and striking counter balance to the lustrous black finish of the chandelier body. Included with this chandelier are six (6) LED vintage Edison bulbs, giving you immediate energy efficient throwback style right out of the box.
Height: 24.5 inches
•Width: 25.5 inches
•Length: 25.5 inches
•Weight: 10.1 pounds
- Urban Industrial Vibes: Gothic Meets Urban Industrial Design With This 6-Light Chandelier. A Black Finish Complements The Unrefined, Raw Industrial Look Of The Chandelier, Contrasting With The Bright, Glimmering Antique Brass Accents On The Bulb Sockets. Vintage Led Edison Bulbs Are Included To Create A Warm, Atmospheric Glow That Exudes Antique Industrial Style - Perfect For Your Urban Industrial Loft Entryway Or Gothic Contemporary Dining Room.
- Dimensions: 24.5 Inch Height, 25.5 Inch Diameter, Requires 6-60 Watt Maximum Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent; Includes 6-60 Watt Edison Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: The Edison Bulbs Are Left Completely Exposed, Allowing Their Light To Flow Freely For A Warm, Atmospheric Glow
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: A Swiveled Base And Optional Extension Tubes Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Edison Bulb Included: This Chandelier Includes An Led Antique-Style Edison Bulb So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space
||Black with Plated Antique Brass
||26 in. x 26 in. x 25 in.
||34 in. - 70 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.