Weathered white beads, gently suspended from a light gray square frame add casual, cool style to your beach cottage retreat. The soft tones and warm, atmospheric light of the exposed candelabra bulbs perfectly complements a wide variety of rooms from a calming coastal retreat to a bold bohemian bungalow. Install this beaded beauty in your vaulted grand entryways, in a sloped ceiling dining room, or above a cozy reading chair for a eclectic, bright accent.
Height: 40.125 inches
•Width: 22.063 inches
•Length: 22.063 inches
•Weight: 11.77 pounds
- Boho Beaded Beauty: Delightfully Casual, Natural Wooden Beads Suspended From A Cool Gray Frame In This Beautiful Bohemian Statement Piece. The Weathered White Wooden Beads Provide A Rustic Element To The Light Gray-Finished Frame, Perfect For Adding A Soft, Organic Touch To Your Industrial Dining Room, Natural Modern Grand Entryway, Or Boho Coastal Bedroom.
- Dimensions: This Rustic Chandelier Is 32.125 Inches High, 22 Inches Wide, And 22 Inches Deep; Requires 6-60 Watt Maximum Candelabra Base Bulbs Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Warm, Atmospheric Light From The Exposed Candelabra Bulbs
- Vaulted Ceiling Compatible: Adjustable Height Chains Make This Fixture Both Vaulted Ceiling And Sloped Ceiling Compatible; Perfect For Your High Vaulted Entryways Or Sloped Ceiling Dining Rooms
- Quick Link Chains: Need Additional Height" Quick Link Chains Allow You To Purchase And Attach Additional Chain To Reach The Highest Vaulted Ceilings
||Weathered White Grey
||22 in. x 22 in. x 40 in.
||Steel & Wood
||40 in. - 110 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.