Soft, luxurious silk and ultra-modern chrome combine to form this chic contemporary convertible swag pendant. With plenty of high fashion style to spare, this round pendant's crisp white silk shade creates plenty of brightly diffused light to welcome your guests with in your grand entryway. No time to call an electrician" This pendant comes with a plug so you can choose to simply mount and plug in your fixture for ease of use, or hardwire for a sleek look - easy-to-follow instructions are included so you can do it yourself.
Height: 16 inches
•Width: 18.875 inches
•Length: 18.875 inches
•Weight: 7.7 pounds
- Contemporary Chic Silk: Luxurious Looks In One Bright Package; This Contemporary Chic Silk Pendant Is Made With A Proprietary Process That Makes The Light And Airy Silk Fiber Shade Durable. Perfect For Your Posh, Glam, Classic, And Contemporary Home Decor, This Pendant Illuminates Your Space With Ease.
- Dimensions: 16 Inch Height, 19 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Soft Texture Of The Silk Fiber Shade Creates Brightly Diffused, Soft Lighting - Perfect For Adding A Light And Airy Look To Your Dining Room Or Reading Nook
- Hardwiring Optional: No Need To Call An Electrician! Simply Mount Your New Pendant And Plug In The Long 20 Foot Cord To Instantly Enjoy The Stylish Looks And Room-Filling Light. An Optional Canopy And Mounting Hardware Are Included If You Choose To Hardwire Your New Fixture.
- Convenient Line Switch: No More Fumbling For A Pesky Socket Switch - Quickly And Easily Operate This Floor Lamp With The Convenient On/Off Line Switch
||19 in. x 19 in. x 16 in.
||18.88in White Silk Shade
||22 in. - 136 in.
||Yes-On/Off Line Rocker Switch
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.