This rustic 6 light chandelier brings an easy elegance to any space, whether it's hung over a modern eating area or in a bohemian entryway. The body of the chandelier is comprised of draping rods that bend and curve gently into shape with wooden beads that add a touch of fun to the fixture. A weathered white finish covers the chandelier with each light being cradled by a candle-shaped holder at different areas across the body. The chandelier, with its graceful arches and lines, would be perfect for a bohemian-inspired dining room, entryway, or living room.
Height: 29 inches
•Width: 26.5 inches
•Length: 26.5 inches
•Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Rustic weathered white finish: a weathered white finish on this rustic chandelier gives a modern farmhouse vibe to your cottage chic dining room, entryway, or living room. beaded strands add a touch of elegance, perfect for any boho-inspired space.
- Dimensions: 29.125 inch height, 26.5 inch diameter; requires 6-60 watt maximum candelabra-based bulb or led equivalent
- Lighting profile: the exposed candelabra bulbs create a bright atmospheric glow perfect for setting the right mood in your farmhouse dining room
- Vaulted ceiling compatible: adjustable height chains make this fixture both vaulted ceiling and sloped ceiling compatible; perfect for your high vaulted entryways or sloped ceiling dining rooms
- Led: led bulbs compatible. if dimmable bulbs are needed, make sure the bulbs you purchase are dimmable led bulbs and you use a led compatible dimmer switch
||27 in. x 27 in. x 29 in.
||Steel & Wood
||37 in. - 105 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.