Start your morning routine with the sleek urban vibes of this 3-light vanity. Composed of a shimmering brushed steel finish on smooth, pipe-like hardware, this fixture is an upscale take on urban industrial design. The unique curvy ridged texture of the crystal-clear cylindrical glass shade breaks up the clean lines while showcasing your choice in bulb - vintage-style LED Edison bulbs and other designer bulbs shine with this fixture. Perfect for installation up or down above your master bathroom mirror, this fixture will shed plenty of bright light for you to start your day in style.
Height: 11.75 inches
•Width: 23 inches
•Length: 7.5 inches
•Weight: 6.79 pounds
- Modern Meets Industrial: Shimmering Brushed Steel, Geometric Cylindrical Shades, And A Sleek Industrial Look Add Smooth Contemporary Style With A Slight Urban Edge To Your Master Bathroom. The Unique Ridged Effect Adds A Subtle Textural Element That Breaks Up The Clean Lines Of The Smooth Industrial Hardware. To Add A Touch Of Vintage Charm To The Urban Form, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb.
- Dimensions: 11.75 Inch Height, 23 Inch Width, 8 Inch Ext; Requires 3-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Clear Textured Glass Shades Provide Plenty Of Bright Lighting Perfect For Jumpstarting Your Morning Routine
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Countertops.
||8 in. x 23 in. x 12 in.
||4.5in Octagon Clear Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.