Farmhouse has never looked so modern. This contemporary rustic semi flush mount has an open-box frame enclosing four exposed antique bulbs. The included Edison bulbs have a distinctive vintage vibe, adding a touch of charm to the distressed white woodgrain finished frame. Suitable for low-ceiling areas like dining rooms and entryways, this semi flush mount adds the perfect modern farmhouse atmosphere and bright lighting to your rustic home.
Height: 15 inches
•Width: 13 inches
•Length: 13 inches
•Weight: 6.28 pounds
- Modern Farmhouse Charm: Modern Clean Lines And A Distressed Woodgrain Finish Add Plenty Of Casual Rustic Charm To This 4 Light Semi Flush Mount. Comprised Of An Open Wood Frame And Four Exposed Edison Style Bulbs, This Light Fills Your Kitchen And Dining Room With Plenty Of Atmospheric, Warm Light While Accenting Your Modern Farmhouse Home Décor.
- Dimensions: 15 Inch Height, 13.375 Inch Width, 13.375 Inch Ext; Includes 4-60 Watt Edison Bulbs
- Lighting Profile: Exposed Bulb Profile Creates A Bright, Area-Filling Atmospheric Glow That Provides Plenty Of Light For Meal Prepping, Cooking And Crafting
- Edison Bulb Included: This Island Light Includes 4 Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Distressed White Woodgrain with Graphite
||13 in. x 13 in. x 15 in.
||in. - in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.