This isn t your typical bathroom vanity light - this sleek fixture will help you bring your obsession with Mid-Century Modern interior design to your spa-like master bathroom. Simple, clean lines exude high fashion with the matte black finish. A punch of bold antique brass adds metallic charm, creating a lustrous, glimmering effect under the warm light of the included slim vintage Edison bulbs, making this fixture perfect for any Mid-Century Modern, industrial, urban, or glam bathroom or dressing room. With three lights and plenty of Mid-Century charm, you ll have plenty of bright illumination for you to apply makeup, expertly style your hair, or jumpstart your morning routine.
Height: 7 inches
•Width: 21.25 inches
•Length: 4.13 inches
•Weight: 3.52 pounds
- Bold Mid-Century Modern Design: A Bold Matte Black Ledge Supports Three Bases Finished In A Contrasting Lustrous Antique Brass. This Vanity Light Brings Both Bold Style And Bright Illumination Above Your Master Bathroom Mirror Courtesy Of Three Slim Edison Bulbs That Gives A Warm Cascade Of Vintage Light Perfect For Starting Your Morning Routine In Style.
- Dimensions: 7 Inch Height, 4.13 Inch Length, 21.25 Inch Width
- Lighting Profile: The Included Edison Bulbs Are Left Exposed With No Shade, Creating A Bright, Room-Filling Glow
- Edison Bulb Included: This Vanity Light Includes Led Antique-Style Edison Bulbs So You Can Add A Warm, Atmospheric Light With Vintage Charm To Your Living Space
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||Matte Black with Antique Brass
||4 in. x 21 in. x 7 in.
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.