This edgy urban contemporary semi flush is sure to bring plenty of bright lighting and effortless modern style to your small space apartment. A matte black finished wire frame gives a modern industrial feel, while the open shade allows your choice of bulb to freely shine - perfect for use with a vintage-style Edison bulb or other designer bulb. The low profile is ideal for any low-ceiling bedroom, hallway, dining room, or entryway.
Height: 9.375 inches
•Width: 15 inches
•Length: 15 inches
•Weight: 1.54 pounds
- Contemporary Matte Black: An Open Wire Matte Black Shade Creates An Edgy, Contemporary Look Ideal For Any Urban, Industrial, Or Modern Home Decor. For More Vintage Style, Use An Antique-Style Edison Bulb.
- Dimensions: 9.375 Inch Height, 15 Inch Diameter, Requires 1-100 Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: The Open Wire-Frame Shade Allows Your Choice Of Bulb To Shine Freely For A Bright, Centralized Glow
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For More Vintage-Industrial Charm, Use A Compatible Led Edison Bulb (Not Included)
- Led: Led Bulbs Compatible. If Dimmable Bulbs Are Needed, Make Sure The Bulbs You Purchase Are Dimmable Led Bulbs And You Use A Led Compatible Dimmer Switch
||15 in. x 15 in. x 9 in.
||15in Sand Black Shade
||in. - 9 in.
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.