Bring your sleek Mid-Century Modern style to every room in your home. Sleek, clean-lined design and a lustrous brushed steel defines this 1 light wall sconce, bringing suave metallic style to your doorways, hallways, stairwells and bedrooms. An ultra-refined clear glass shade gives you the option to use vintage-style Edison bulbs to really drive home the retro vibe. Install this sconce on either side of a bed or mirror to create the perfect Mid-Century Modern accent .
Height: 9.688 inches
•Width: 5.125 inches
•Length: 6.5 inches
•Weight: 2.16 pounds
- Bring Your Sleek Mid-Century Modern Style To Every Room In Your Home. Sleek, Clean-Lined Design And A Lustrous Brushed Steel Defines This 1 Light Wall Sconce, Bringing Suave Metallic Style To Your Doorways, Hallways, Stairwells And Bedrooms. An Ultra-Refined Clear Glass Shade Gives You The Option To Use Vintage-Style Edison Bulbs To Really Drive Home The Retro Vibe. Install This Sconce On Either Side Of A Bed Or Mirror To Create The Perfect Mid-Century Modern Accent .
- Mid Century Modern Charm: A Sleek Brushed Steel Finish Combined With The Ultra-Clear Glass Shade And Simple, Functional Design Creates A Mid-Century Masterpiece For Your Modern Bathroom, Bedroom, Or Hallways
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Height, 5 Inch Width, 6.5 Inch Ext; Requires 1-60 Watt (M) Bulb
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For Additional Vintage Mid-Century Modern Charm, Use Compatible Led Edison Bulbs (Not Included)
- Lighting Profile: Ultra-Refined Clear Glass Shades Allow Light To Flow Uninhibited For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination Perfect For Bathrooms, Hallways And Dressing Rooms
||Brushed Steel and Clear Glass
||7 in. x 5 in. x 10 in.
||4.75in Clear Pressing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.