Why not bring your throwback Mid-Century Modern style to your bathroom" Sleek, clean-lined design and a lustrous antique brass defines this 3 light vanity, bringing suave metallic style to your master bathroom. Three ultra-refined clear glass shades give you the option to use vintage-style Edison bulbs to really drive home the retro vibe. Install this vanity light up or down to create the perfect space for you to kickstart your day.
Height: 10 inches
•Width: 21 inches
•Length: 6.5 inches
•Weight: 5.85 pounds
- Mid Century Modern Charm: A Sleek Antique Brass Finish Combined With The Ultra-Clear Glass Shades And Simple, Functional Design Creates A Mid-Century Masterpiece For Your Modern Bathroom
- Bright Bathroom Lighting: Jumpstart Your Morning Routine With This Bright Beauty Above Your Bathroom Vanity; Install Up Or Down For A Custom Lighting Look Perfect For Applying Makeup, Shaving, Or Getting Ready For The Day
- Dimensions: 10 Inch Height, 21 Inch Width, 6.5 Inch Ext; Requires 3-60 Watt (M) Bulbs Or Led/Edison Bulb Equivalent
- Edison Bulb Compatible: For Additional Vintage Mid-Century Modern Charm, Use Compatible Led Edison Bulbs (Not Included)
- Lighting Profile: Ultra-Refined Clear Glass Shades Allow Light To Flow Uninhibited For Bright, Room-Filling Illumination Perfect For Bathrooms, Hallways And Dressing Rooms
||Antique Brass and Clear Glass
||7 in. x 21 in. x 10 in.
||Steel & Glass
||4.75in Clear Pressing Glass Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.