Bright and dazzling with its chrome and iridescent finish, this 1 light wall sconce s contemporary charm will light your way in style. The light radiates through an iridescent ribbed glass shade, reflecting off of the polished chrome finish to create a bright, area-filling glow. The placement possibilities are endless - install this sconce in pairs on either side of a bathroom mirror for an elegant accent, line hallways and stairwells to light your way, or even use above your master bedroom nightstands as a reading light to keep your table tops clear and uncluttered. This uniquely-styled masterpiece will complement all of your modern, contemporary, and minimalist décor, standing out without being too overbearing for the ultimate accent piece.
Height: 7.75 inches
•Width: 6 inches
•Length: 7 inches
•Weight: 3.08 pounds
- Contemporary Elegance: Shimmering And Shiny With A Dazzling Chrome And Iridescent Ribbed Shades, This Contemporary 1 Light Sconce Adds A Sleek, Modern Look To Your Contemporary Home. The Polished Chrome Finish Catches The Brightly Diffused Textured Light, Adding An Eye-Catching Accent That Will Match Your Hardware In Your Master Bathroom.
- Dimensions: 8 Inch Height, 7 Inch Length, 6 Inch Width, Requires 1-60-Watt Maximum Medium Base Bulb Or Led Equivalent
- Lighting Profile: Ribbed Iridescent Shade Creates A Brightly Textured Glow Perfect For Illuminating Hallways, Stairwells, And Entryways.
- Mount Up Or Down: Mount Upwards To Create An Ambient Glow In Your Bathroom Or Mount Downwards To Create More Focused Light On Your Countertops.
- Easy Installation: Mounting Hardware, Ample Amounts Of Electrical Wire, And Clear And Understandable Step-By-Step Instructions Are Included For You To Install Your New Fixture
||7 in. x 6 in. x 8 in.
||5in Iredescent and Ribbed Shade
||Up or Down
|Number of Lights
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.